How the Door 3 Nightclub Guest List Works
Nights Open: Friday & Saturday Night
Location: 667 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1M9
Putting yourself and your friends on the guest list for Door 3 Nightclub is simple. Just join here and add all your information, the date you would like to attend, and the number of guests that are in your party and we at Top Toronto Clubs will handle it from there.
Being on our guest list gets you the following benefits:
- Ladies and Men get free entrance before 12:00 AM.
- Ladies and Men may get reduced cover charge after 12.
- Groups of only men might consider getting bottle service for expedited entry.
- Guest list entry is always determined by the venue. Please arrive early and see the upcoming guest list rules below.
- When you have signed up on the Top Toronto Club guestlist, show up to the venue at 10pm and check in at the guest list line located at the club entrance. Simply tell them you are on the guestlist under your name. Top Toronto Clubs and Door 3 are not liable for individuals who charged money for the guest list if the clubs discretion is to end free cover for the night. Guest list is a fully free service provided. Any charges for arriving after the guest list has ended, or for reduced cover charges, will be made at the club with the front of house cashier upon entry.
- Looking for bottle service at Door 3? Get all information about Door 3 tables for reservations, pricing, and questions.
After you sign up on our guest list, you will be sent a confirmation email containing directions to the club and on how to use the nightclub guest list. We will include details such as the check in time and location. On the night of your guest list date, you will receive a text from our staff as a reminder with the pertinent guest list information.
How Much Does The Door 3 Nightclub Guest List Cost?
Signing up and joining our Door 3 guest list is a free service. We don't charge a penny for it.